Trusted Home Care in Mississauga, ON
What Makes Home Care Assistance Different?
We aren’t the only choice for in-home care, but we would like to be your first choice. Countless families turn to Home Care Assistance because of our exceptional quality of senior care bolstered by:
- High Caliber Caregivers – Thanks to our high standards and rigorous screening process, only about 1 in 25 applicants make the cut. All caregivers undergo comprehensive training, are provided ongoing educational opportunities, and are licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Flexible Care Schedules – Home care isn’t one size fits all. Our home care is available anywhere from 4 hours a day to 24 hours a day, allowing seniors and their families to choose the schedule that works best for them. Care schedules can also be modified at any time.
- “We Will Be There Guarantee” – Our caregivers are reliable, punctual, and if there is ever a problem, there is always a backup caregiver who can fill in. We’re also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions, modify care plans, or provide care if an emergency arises.
- Live-In Care Specialists – Although we provide part-time hourly care, we specialize in around-the-clock care for seniors. Our compassionate and experienced caregivers offer individualized one-on-one care to ensure your loved one’s safety and maximize comfort.
The Family Room
What is Unique About Home Care Assistance?
Balanced Care Method™ – Our holistic, evidence-based Balanced Care Method encourages a nutritious diet, regular physical activity, mental and social stimulation, and cultivating a sense of purpose to promote overall wellbeing and longevity. Learn More
Cognitive Therapeutics Method™ – While all seniors benefit from our science-based Cognitive Therapeutics Method, it was specifically designed to slow mental decline in seniors with memory impairment through activities targeting attention, visual-spatial perception, language, memory, and executive functioning. Learn More
Communities We Serve:
- Mississauga and Surrounding Areas