Trusted Home Care in Mississauga, ON
What Makes Home Care Assistance Different?
We aren’t the only choice for in-home care, but we would like to be your first choice. Countless families turn to Home Care Assistance because of our exceptional quality of senior care bolstered by:
- High Caliber Caregivers – Thanks to our high standards and rigorous screening process, only about 1 in 25 applicants make the cut. All caregivers undergo comprehensive training, are provided ongoing educational opportunities, and are licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Flexible Care Schedules – Home care isn’t one size fits all. Our home care is available anywhere from 4 hours a day to 24 hours a day, allowing seniors and their families to choose the schedule that works best for them. Care schedules can also be modified at any time.
- “We Will Be There Guarantee” – Our caregivers are reliable, punctual, and if there is ever a problem, there is always a backup caregiver who can fill in. We’re also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions, modify care plans, or provide care if an emergency arises.
- Live-In Care Specialists – Although we provide part-time hourly care, we specialize in around-the-clock care for seniors. Our compassionate and experienced caregivers offer individualized one-on-one care to ensure your loved one’s safety and maximize comfort.
The Family Room.
What is Unique About Home Care Assistance?
Balanced Care Method™ – When seniors want to live longer and healthier lives, it’s important to focus on lifestyle factors that can help them achieve this goal. The Balanced Care Method encourages following a nutritious diet, getting regular physical activity, engaging in mental and social stimulation, and cultivating and maintaining a sense of purpose. Learn More
Cognitive Therapeutics Method™ – Cognitive decline can be challenging for seniors to manage. With the help of our Cognitive Therapeutics Method, older adults can enjoy a higher quality of life while engaging in activities specifically designed to boost the brain. Learn More
Every senior deserves the opportunity to age in the comfort of home. Mississauga Home Care Assistance is here to help your aging loved one lead a happier, healthier life among familiar surroundings.
Communities We Serve:
- Mississauga and Surrounding Areas