Mississauga and Oakville Caregiver Jobs
Home Care Assistance is one of the fastest growing home care agencies in the nation and we are currently seeking the best professional caregivers to become a part of our expanding team. Our Mission is to Change the Way the World Ages. As a company, we hold to the best business practices- bonded and insured. This strong commitment to hiring and developing only excellent caregivers has helped us become a leading provider of non-medical in-home care!
As a caregiver, you are making a real and meaningful difference in the lives of your clients and their families. We are seeking professional, compassionate and reliable caregivers to provide live-in, overnight and hourly care for our clients. We offer professional development courses and have a great employee referral program with bonuses.
If you are compassionate, caring and want to change the way the world ages, please submit resume with related qualifications and contact information.
Responsibilities can include helping clients with:
- Personal hygiene such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- Cooking and nutritional guidance
- Transportation services
- Light housekeeping services and laundry
- Medication reminders
- Exercise and physical assistance
- Conversation, companionship and mental stimulation
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, nights and alternate weekends
- Graduate of an accredited PSW program
- Must have experience caring for the elderly
- Experience with late stage Alzheimer’s
- No history of criminal background
- Passionate about providing care for elders
- Proof of eligibility to work in Canada
- Minimum 2 professional references
- Access to a reliable vehicle an asset
- First Aid/CPR certification
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Ability to travel throughout the GTA
We do not provide sponsorship.
We wish to thank all applicants; however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.