Mississauga Parkinson’s Care in the Comfort of Home
There comes a time with most degenerative diseases that a family caregiver simply can’t provide the level of care a senior loved one needs. If you’ve been thinking about hiring outside help to provide ongoing care for an aging relative with Parkinson’s, turn to Home Care Assistance of Mississauga, ON. Our trusted Parkinson’s caregivers provide professional, high-quality care to senior adults, promoting safety and independence in the comfort of home.
Why Choose Our Parkinson’s Caregivers
Quality senior care is our number one priority, and we remain the leading provider of Mississauga Parkinson’s care because of our extensive hiring and training process for caregivers. We hire roughly 1 in every 25 applicants, and those caregivers:
- Have proof to work in Canada and previous in-home senior care experience
- Pass a comprehensive national background check and thorough reference check
- Complete and pass a psychological evaluation that screens for honesty, kindness, and conscientiousness
- Are employees of Home Care Assistance, not contractors, and are licensed, bonded, and insured
- Receive extensive training prior to being assigned a client and undergo regular instruction to stay up-to-date on the best care practices
Request a Parkinson’s Care Consultation Today
Finding quality Parkinson’s care for your loved one is as easy as calling Mississauga Home Care Assistance at (519) 590 2792. We know it’s a big decision, so we offer complimentary in-home consultations with an experienced Care Manager who can discuss flexible care plans, help match your loved one to a compatible caregiver, and answer any questions you may have. To give our clients utmost peace of mind, we never require you to sign a long-term contract and all of our care services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.